This weekend Isabella celebrated her first Halloween. I think Mommy and Daddy had more fun dressing her up and taking pictures... but I am pretty sure she is used to us oohing and ahhing by now.


We started the halloween weekend off by picking up her cousin Andrew, Manuel's 7 year old nephew on Friday. He spent the day with Manuel and Isabella playing all afternoon. When I came home from work, we got Bella dressed up and took her to the mall for her Halloween pictures. She actually smiled for the photographer... so of course... being the sucker first time mommy... we bought every pose. haha


Saturday came around and Manuel, Andrew, Bella and I started the day off early and headed to the 'Natural Museum of History' in Los Angeles, across the street from USC campus. We walked around the entire museum. We stayed for the dinosaur exhibit. It was soooo cool. A giant dinosaur walked around one wing of the museum. I think Manuel enjoyed it the most. haha. It looked, walked and moved so life like... it was kind of scary. Of course our little trooper Isabella was not scared. In fact she was clapping haha.


When we got home, we carved pumpkins, and decorated the front yard with halloween decorations. Later, we all got ready to go trick-or-treating. I had forgotten how much fun it was to go out dressed up and ask for candy! Manuel dressed up like the Joker, I did his make-up. Andrew dressed up like Batman and Bella was a leopard/cat and I was a pirate. We went around the neighborhood. It was fun seeing the differents costumes. I think my favorite were the little girls dressed as cowgirls. They looked sooo cute! :) Everybody kept complimenting how cute our little one was. Being proud parents, we LOVED it! haha Bella was sleepy towards the end of the night, but she did really well. She loved looking at all of the kids...


All in all... we had a great weekend.

1 comments:

Elaina's Mommy said...

love this pic! so cute

Post a Comment